“Good Girl Moonshine…whaaaaaht?” My first thoughts when I heard the term. My mind (and taste buds) are in full comprehension now as to why this is the title. You try it out for yourself and I’m sure you’ll know why too.
Put it all in the blender mix well then pour over ice. I like to mix mine on low for about 2 minutes, then go up pretty high for a minute or more. I don’t like biting into strawberry seeds. The taste of the moonshine will be slightly different when it’s in the blender and when it’s iced. Tastes even better after a day or so, in my opinion. I usually double the recipe and pour it in a pitcher then stick in the fridge. Totally addicted. With the Strawberries, this is NOT an all day sipper.
Another variation would be just straight up Lemonade Moonshine. We LOVE this version too…probably even more so than the version with ginger…actually. This IS an all day sipper!
2 Cups Water
2 TBS Lemon Juice (1 lemon squeezed or from concentrate)
2 TBS ACV
3-4 Packets Truvia
1 Tiny Scoop Now Better Stevia Extract Powder (optional – leave out if you want more of a sour kick)
(So basically you’re just leaving out the strawberry and ginger.)
- 2 Cups of Water
- 2 TBS Braggs Apple Cider Vinegar with the Mom;)
- 2 TBS lemon juice. I like to squeezed a whole lemon.
- 4 packets of Truvia, 9 packets if I'm doubling the recipe (or sweeten to taste. I actually use less Truvia now because I like the sour taste!)
- 3-4 strawberries. I used about 2-3 frozen strawberries for convenience.
- Ground Ginger (Optional, I'm not a big fan)
- Put it all in the blender mix well then pour over ice. I like to mix mine on low for about 2 minutes, then go up pretty high for a minute or more. I don't like biting into strawberry seeds.
- The taste of the moonshine will be slightly different when it's in the blender and when it's iced. Tastes even better after a day or so, in my opinion. I usually double (and triple) the recipe, then pour it in a pitcher and stick in the fridge. Totally addicted.
- Optional, you can also add fresh ginger and/or strawberry extract for more kick.