Here’s a neat spin on chocolate. If you’re tired of the skinny chocolate, give this a go!
Start out by grinding your sweeteners. I love my little Mr. Coffee grinder I got at Wally-World for $18. I only use it for grinding sweetener so I don’t have to clean it very often. 😉
Next whisk the sweetener, salt and vanilla in the coconut oil.
Then whisk in the heavy cream. Now, if you’re cream is cold, like mine was, it’s going to harden everything when you pour it in (see pic). Ha, so you might want to let it sit to room temp before adding it to the coconut oil.
Mix in the protein powder and cocoa powder. After I whisked it in, I microwaved it for 7 seconds. NO more than that. I didn’t want it to get warm and especially not hot or it will ruin. 7 seconds did the trick as you can see the difference in the chocolate as I put them in the little muffin tin liners.
- ½ Cup Coconut Oil
- 2 TBS Xylitol, Ground
- 6 Packets Truvia, Ground
- 1-2 Tiny Scoops Now Better Stevia Extract Powder
- Pinch of Salt
- ½ Tsp. Vanilla
- ¼ Cup Heavy Cream (room temp.)
- ½ Scoop Swanson's Whey Protein Powder
- ¼ Cup 100% Cocoa Powder
- Grind Truvia and Xylitol.
- Whisk sweeteners, salt and vanilla in a bowl with the coconut oil.
- Add room temp. heavy cream
- Whisk in protein powder then cocoa powder.
- If it hardened up after putting in the cream, microwave for NO MORE than 7 seconds.
- Pour into mini baking cups or molds and freeze until hardened.
- Store in fridge.