I’ve always had a thing for creamy yogurts such as Dannon’s vanilla flavored yogurt. However starting THM, the on-plan yogurt is 0% fat greek yogurt (no sugar), which I still very much enjoy and I love it in smoothies and other recipes etc. But sometimes ya just miss that thin creamy non-textured sweet yogurt taste. Now maybe I’m the last one jumping on this bandwagon and all you THMers figured this out before me, but if it’s new to you too, then I hope you will enjoy my new favorite way to eat greek yogurt (FP)!
I put about 1/2 cup of greek yogurt in a bowl with 1/2 scoop Swanson’s Vanilla Whey Protein Powder and 2 Packets of Truvia…
Then add about 2-3 TBS (or to your desired consistency) of Unsweetened Vanilla Almond Milk, mix well with a spoon and voila! Creamy Vanilla Yogurt.
I’ve been enjoying this vanilla protein yogurt with 2 pieces of Ezekiel Bread (sprouted 100% whole grain bread) topped with Polaner Strawberry Jam (no butter). Oh and of course a hot cup o joe. Yummy E breakfast!
- About ¼-1/2 Cup 0% Fat Greek Yogurt
- ½-1 Scoop Swansons Vanilla Whey Protein Powder
- 2 Packets Truvia
- 2-3 TBS Unsweetened Vanilla Almond Milk (add more or less depending on your desired consistency)
- Few squirts of lemon juice (optional - makes it taste like lemon cream! SO good!)
- Mix all ingredients in a bow and enjoy!