I just can’t LIVE without the sweet, satisfying, delish crunch of granola cereal. Cereal (in general) and I are special kindred spirits. When I first started THM, the separation from my dear friend was heart wrenching. Ok, I’ll stop the drama now. But seriously, I needed some cereal in my life! So I did some research, tested my research over and over again in the kitchen and bam! I now have an incredible Granola Recipe to share with you! I love to eat it plain outa-the-bag or in a bowl with some unsweetened almond milk and about 1/2 TBS to 1 TBS of half and half. Yes, I’m on a diet. 😉
Mix all the dry ingredients together, then add wet ingredients.
Spread granola on parchment paper/pan and bake! Feel free to try it before you bake it. The “dough” is sooo yummy.
It will crisp up a little as it cools. It’s kinda a soft/crunchy texture. Yeah I know, oxymoron, but you’ll understand once you try it. Extremely addicting.
Check out where I purchase the ingredients and best prices as well as what brands I like to use here!
- ½ Cup Almond Flour
- ¼ Cup Chopped Almonds (either by hand or in food processor)
- ⅛ Cup Chopped Pecans (optional)
- ½ Cup Unsweetened Shredded Coconut or Unsweetened Coconut Chips (Chips are my fave!)
- ¼ Cup Oats
- ½ Scoop Swansons Vanilla Protein Powder
- 1 tsp. Vanilla
- 6 Packets Truvia
- 3 TBS Coconut Oil
- 2 TBS Melted Butter, Salted
- 2-3 tsp. Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 TBS Unsweetened Almond Milk (omit this if you are not getting a crunchy consistency)
- Stir all dry ingredients together then stir in all wet ingredients.
- Spread out on parchment paper on baking sheet.
- Bake 300 for 15 minutes, stir and mix around, then bake for another 4-5 minutes, or until golden brown. It should be pretty brown in color, this will tell you that it will be crunchy! Don't be afraid to let it get dark if you enjoy super crunchy granola, like me.
- Let it cool.
- Store in a ziplock bag.
- Makes about 1½ to 2 Cups