This is a great quick and easy recipe for any night of the week (or weekend)! And it tastes super yum! I like to serve it with sautéed green beans tossed in olive oil and garlic salt.
One of my favorite seasonings is McCormick’s Perfect Pinch Original Chicken. It’s just some basic spices all mixed together for convenience. I love the taste it gives to chicken. Guud stuff. (Check out all the brands I like to use as well as best prices here!) So after spraying my dish with olive oil, I then chop off all the yucky parts of the chicken, then cut into bite size pieces. Then sprinkle the magic seasoning all over.
**Update on McCormick’s Perfect Pinch Seasoning…they no longer make the Original Chicken, however I think they just disguised it in their new Rotisserie Chicken Seasoning! 🙂 It’s basically the same seasoning, I checked. Yay!
Next I pour in the chicken broth and cheeses.
Time for the crust. Took a few tries but finally found the perfect combo. Crust is the important part, obviously. 😉
It doesn’t have to be perfect, just spread it over the cheese. Then bake!
Comfort food. 🙂
- 3 Chicken Breasts, cubed (I use kitchen scissors)
- McCormick’s Perfect Pinch Seasoning (About ½ to 1 TBS.)
- ¾ Cup Chicken Broth
- 4oz Cream Cheese, cubed
- 1 Cup Shredded Cheddar
- ½ cup of almond flour
- ¼ cup flax meal
- ¼ cup unsweetened Almond Milk
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- Dash salt
- ½ cup shredded cheddar cheese plus some for top
- Greece 8x11 dish (I use olive oil).
- Cut up chicken into small pieces, place on bottom of pan.
- Sprinkle perfect pinch seasoning all over chicken, mix around.
- Pour chicken broth over chicken.
- Drop cream cheese around chicken.
- Sprinkle 1 Cup Cheddar cheese over chicken.
- Mix Crust ingredients in separate bowl, then spread evenly over chicken.
- Bake 350 for about 35 - 45 minutes or until crust has set.