I’m on a Peanut Butter kick this week!…ok, I admit it. I’m *always* on a Peanut Butter kick! Here’s the recipe for my version of a Creamy Peanut Butter Dessert! It’s SO easy and peeerrfect for a quick snack or dessert. YES. I said snack. Because if you’re THMing it, then you totally can. #boom
Pin it for later here!
See how Jen Saves on ingredients below recipe!
Creamy Peanut Butter Dessert:
Serving Size: 1
1oz Cream Cheese (I use 1/3 less fat)
About 1 Tablespoon Smuckers All Natural Peanut Butter
½ Scoop Swansons Protein Powder (You can put a full scoop if you want more protein)
3-5 Tablespoons Heavy Whipping Cream
2 Packets of Truvia
1. Put all ingredients (except peanuts) in food processor and mix everything until whipped (I have a mini food processor I used for 1-2 serving).
2. Chop up peanuts and sprinkle on top with chocolate drizzle.
I melt 2 pieces of my skinny chocolate for about 8 seconds in the microwave. I’ll post my version of skinny chocolate here soon! My recipe is rather elaborate. I definitely fall under the category of “mad scientist” now… Everyone likes their chocolate different, and it took me for-e-ver & a day to finally come up with a recipe I cherish. And cherish, I do.
How Jen Saves/Best Prices:
– Cream Cheese: I never pay more than $.99 for 8oz. Wait and watch for sales. Then when it goes that low, stock up your freezer!! Aldi and Publix are the 2 places that I find them occasionally for $.99. Usually it’s around a holiday. I bet Kroger and Winn Dixie have sales like this too.
– Smucker’s All Natural PB: Target and Walmart are the best prices…this stuff never goes on sale unfortunately.
– Swansons Whey Protein Powder
Sign up for emails and they will send you a coupon! They also have sales occasionally for free shipping under $50 and $25.
– Heavy Cream: I like Land O Lakes Heavy Whipping Cream and I buy mine at Sam’s Club for around $3.85. Best price I can find so far.
– Truvia: Box of 300ct for $13.78 at Sam’s Club
– Peanuts: I really love Planters Cocktail Peanuts. Publix has BOGO and other sales every now and then and you can almost always find printable coupons for these guys.
- 1oz Cream Cheese (I use ⅓ less fat)
- About 1 Tablespoon Smuckers All Natural Peanut Butter
- ½ Scoop Swansons Protein Powder (You can put a full scoop if you want more protein)
- 3-5 Tablespoons Heavy Whipping Cream
- 2 Packets of Truvia
- Chopped Peanuts
- Put all ingredients (except peanuts) in food processor and mix everything until whipped (I have a mini food processor I use for 1-2 serving).
- Chop up peanuts and sprinkle on top with chocolate drizzle (see Jen Saves various chocolate recipes).