I just adore this chocolate sauce recipe! Feel free to tweak the sweetener to your preferred taste, but I am pretty partial my recipe below! If you don’t have the sweeteners I use, check out the THM Sweetener Conversion Chart!
I’ll be sharing some of my favorite sweets that compliment this palatable and pleasing dessert dressing! So stay tuned!
- ¼ Cup Cocoa
- ½ Cup Water
- ½ Cup Xylitol, Ground in Coffee Grinder
- 3 Tiny Scoops Now Better Stevia Extract Powder
- ⅛ to ¼ tsp. Vanilla
- Sprinkle to ⅛ tsp. Salt
- Mix cocoa and water in a saucepan.
- On medium heat stir to dissolve cocoa.
- Add Xylitol and Stevia and stir. Bring to boil for 3 minutes, stirring constantly (I set a timer).
- Take sauce off heat and stir in vanilla and salt. Let cool.
- Makes about 1 cup of Chocolate Sauce.
- Store in an airtight container in the fridge. It should last for weeks (if it stays around that long;))!
- Feel free to heat in microwave for a few seconds if you are in the mood for hot fudge!