Shut the front door. LOVE this drink!! It’s totally my new g0-to. It’s also SO delicious as a popsicle!! I’ve been munching on them all day. Check out best prices on ingredients here!
Cherry Limeade Refresher and/or Ice Pops
Author: Jen Saves
- 2 Cups Water
- 2-3 TBS Braggs Apple Cider Vinegar
- 2 TBS Lime Juice
- A little less than ½ tsp. Cherry Extract
- 4 Packets Truvia
- 1 Tiny Scoop Now Better Stevia
- Put all ingredients in a blender for 30 seconds to 1 minute on med.-low.
- Enjoy or stick in freezer for popsicles!
You can also triple the recipe and put it in a pitcher and keep in fridge for the week.