The Peanut Plus Protein Powder is just an incredible product. Gives that creamy peanut butter flavor plus protein without all the carbs and fat!
Best price for this is at Vitacost. (New to Vitacost? Sign up here and get $10 off your first purchase! Plus they offer free shipping over $49!)
UPDATE: Looks like Vitacost stopped selling this amazing product. So sad! Best price is now on Amazon! Get it here! (affiliated link)
Don’t forget the Chocolate Sauce Recipe over here! Or leave it out if you’re in the mood for just rich peanut butter flavor!
Here is the THM Sweetener Conversion Chart for substitutes!
- ½ Cup Unsweetened Almond Milk (plus maybe a little more depending on your blender)
- 3-4 TBS Cottage Cheese (I use 1% or 2%)
- ½ Scoop Swanson Vanilla Whey Protein Powder
- 1-2 TBS Peanut Plus Protein Powder
- 1-2 tsp. All Natural Peanut Butter
- Pinch of Salt
- 3 Packets Truvia
- 8 Ice Cubes of Unsweetened Vanilla Almond Milk
- Chocolate Sauce
- Put all ingredients in order listed into blender except ice cubes and chocolate sauce.
- Blend for a few minutes on low-medium.
- Add almond milk ice cubes and mix on medium for a little while.
- Pour into a glass and drizzle chocolate sauce (http://jensaves.com/chocolate-sauce)